Friday 1 November 2013

Salting Moment

Do you ever have "salting" moment at the first second of your holiday?
I do.
At the airport, The first sentence that comes from my mouth since the last time we talked is "iyah gw emang ribet orangnya".
With "sinis" intonation.
Of course I know the reason.
There was something unspoken in our last communication, year ago.
And I think not only me feel that awkward moment.
Maybe, you also feel that
And our friends too.

Now, deeply from my heart, I just want to say sorry.

Ah, this is why I dont really like November.

And I hope November this year give me something sweet that could warmth my heart, so i will miss and wait the November things in the following years, not regret.

Ah, November can't give you anything. You, yes you, who could change everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment